Our goal is to provide you with safe and effective heating and air conditioning solutions at the best possible prices. Above all, customer comfort is our number one priority.
We’ve come a long way from the days of homes providing only thick walls and wood-burning stoves to keep families cool in summer and warm in winter. Because many heating and air conditioning products offer more than one function, professionals from Premier Heating and Cooling of Evansville are more than happy to discuss your home's heating and air conditioning options with you. What’s available today to make my home or office heating and cooling systems as comfortable as possible?
Some of our regular services include reviewing, check-ups or installation of the following:
- Air cleaner: A device that improves indoor air through filtration and/or ionization.
- Air conditioner: Equipment that can change humidity levels, temperature or quality of air.
- Dehumidifier: A device that removes moisture or humidity from the air.
- Fan: A device that creates airflow.
- Furnace: The main component of a heater.
- Heat pump: Equipment that heats or cools a space by transferring heat between two reservoirs.
- Humidifier: A device that adds moisture (humidity) to the air.
- Ventilator: Creates air exchange between indoors and out, replacing indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
Call us today (812) 401-3077. We can help.